Saturday, January 19, 2013

Clean and Clear Fairness Cream Review

 Clean and Clear Fairness Cream Review



                                          

Hello girls!!! Today I am going to review my latest buy - Clean and Clear Fairness cream.
I always hated fairness creams as I believed that they contains bleaching agents and doesn't provide enough nourishment to the skin. I have little oily skin and most of the oil control creams lefts my skin feeling lifeless and dull. Recently I saw the commercial of newly launched Clean and Clear Fairness Cream which claims to be having innovative Oil Control System and formulated with Cherry Extracts. I've already tried few Clean and Clear products and loved its Morning Energy face wash which really helps to awaken my senses every morning. So, I decided to try Clean and Clear Fairness Cream which is oil-free and won’t clog pores.
I'm using this cream since three weeks now and I would say, this Clean and Clear Fairness cream has completely changed my  perception towards fairness creams. So.. what so special about this Clean and Clear Fairness cream? What I liked most in Clean and Clear Fairness Cream? To answer these queries.. here is my detailed review on Clean and Clear Fairness Cream with Cherry Extract Formula.

                                       
    About the product:
What company claims about Clean and Clear Fairness Cream:
    • It is oil free cream that won’t clog pores and gives you pinkish fairness that last 3 times longer. Contain cherry extract and comes with UV protection.
    • Its breakthrough formula enriched with cherry extract & multivitamins instantly brightens and lightens skin for pinkish fair skin.
    • It’s unique Pure RICE oil control system helps control oil.
    • It also contains UV filters that protects the skin from UV rays which cause darkening.
    • Leaves skin pinkish fair and oil fee.
    • Direction to use: Apply Clean and Clear Fairness Cream evenly on freshly cleansed skin off face and neck.
      Packaging: This fairness cream comes in a pink girly tube with a flip cap at its top. The cap is quite tight and there are no chances of leakage.
      Color/Fragrance/Consistency: This cream has a mild fragrance which is quite okay (niether too appealing nor too disturbing). Clean and Clear fairness cream is white in color and has thin consistency. 
      Clean and Clear Fairness Cream Price: It comes in different sizes, mine is 40gm which comes at Rs 120 and 20gm tube comes at Rs 65.Clean and Clear Fairness Cream Ingredients:
      Water, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (and) Dimethicone (and) Alumina, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, dicaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (and) Mica, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Methylisothiazolinone (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, CI 17200
                                     
      My experience with Clean and Clear Fairness Cream:
      I have an oily skin which looks dull and shiny even after 30 minutes of cleansing my face. Whatever I applied, it make my skin looks shinier. But when I start Clean and Clear fairness Cream from past 20-25 days, I found that it helps to control excess oil and my skin looks less shiny. I used it 2 times a day after cleansing my face and it really helps to make my skin smooth and also moisturizes my skin well. My skin doesn’t look shiny even after 4 hours. And it comes with UV protection, so I don’t have to apply sunscreen additionally, which is biggest plus point for girls of my age who have no or little time to care for their skin.
      Clean and Clear fairness cream gets completely absorbed into the skin and leaves no sticky or greasy feel on the skin. Being it a fairness cream, I didn't noticed any white cast on my skin, which is again the good thing I liked about this cream. It has mild fragrance which is quite okay. 
      Since my skin complexion is somewhat fair, so I can’t say that it will help to make you look fairer, I bought this cream only for its Oil Control System. It doesn’t worked on blemishes much, it may if I use it for longer time; but at this moment I am too sure about that. Overall I loved this cream and it really worked for me.






      What I liked in Clean and Clear Fairness Cream?
      • Leaves no white cast on face.
      • Absorbs within a second of application in to the skin
      • Small amount of cream is required to cover the face and neck.
      • Blend easily into the skin.
      • Light citrus smell may be of cherry.
      • Comes with UV protection.
      • Contains cherry extract which is known to contain large amount of vitamin C & multi vitamins which are good for to get pinkish and glowing skin.
      • Comes with oil control system
      • Leave no shine on skin after application.
      • Leaves no stickiness or greasiness behind.
      • Absorb excess oil from face and its oil system control helps to control oil and helps to control oil and shine for around 4 hours after application.
      • Comes with fairness scale.

      What I didn't liked in Clean and Clear Fairness Cream?
      • Doesn’t specify the spf strength.
      • Doesn’t provides moisturization for those who have dry skin
      • Control oil and shine only for 4-5 hours
      • May be not able to control oil, if you have very oil skin.
      • I have doubt that any type of fairness cream works to lighten the skin color.
      • Doesn’t work on blemishes and on skin pigmentation's.

      MakeupBeautyEtc recommendation and rating: I completely loved Clean and Clear Fairness Cream. I bought this cream for its Oil Control system and I found that it really worked on my skin. I would strongly recommend this cream to those who have combination to oily skin and need something which helps to control the oil and at same time helps to make you look visibly fairer (do not expect it to lighten your skin tone). People with normal skin may also use this instead of your regular fairness cream, as Clean and Clear Fairness Cream does provides moisture to the skin and does not leaves it stretchy. So, in all it is a must try cream and I would rate it 4.5 out of 5.
      Will I buy Clean and Clear Fairness Cream again? Yes!!! I loved it.
      • Overall rating: 4.5/5
      • Packaging: 4/5
      • Price: 4/5
      • Results and after effects: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment