Friday, January 18, 2013

Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo & Conditioner

Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo & Conditioner

d0f38bbe4e62780739579347ebcff025
I have reasonably straight hair, and as much as I would love to straighten it to perfection and have it looking smooth and sleek every morning, I just don’t have the time!  So when I came across Sunsilk’s new Perfect Straight Shampoo & Conditioner, I was crossing my fingers that this could be just what I needed.
And I was right!  I have used the Perfect Straight Shampoo & Conditioner for the last week, and it has definitely made a difference in the appearance of my hair.  I wash, comb and let it air dry, and my hair is left straighter than usual and is so soft.  It doesn’t take me any more time than my old routine, but my hair looks much better than it did before!
It also makes straightening my hair with irons faster – I can just zap the irons through quickly and it looks great.
Overall, I am a huge fan of Sunsilk’s new Perfect Straight range and it will definitely be on my shopping list.

have u used it?

No comments:

Post a Comment