Friday, January 18, 2013

maybelline baby lips review

Maybelline Baby Lips Review





  
 Grape VineThis smells amazingand leaves a gorgeous subtle berry shade. Love this one for daytime.
 PeppermintThis has a yummy fresh minty taste to it, great if you just want your lips to be moisturised without colour. It also has SPF 20 which is also handy for everyday.
                                                   

 Pink PunchI adore the smell of this one! Smells like cocktails or something haha (don't ask! :P) this has a lovely light pink tint to it which makes it really wearable.
 Cherry MeThis has to be one my favourites of the bunch, I adore the 'fake' cherry smell, which reminds me of American sweets, the colour payoff on this one is fantastic!    

                                                   

              Peach KissI love the colour of this, it's a gorgeous nude-peach, great for daytime.    
                                                    
QuenchedI heard about this one ages ago! This one is similar to the Peppermint one as they both contain SPF 15, unlike the others which are just balms. This would definitely be my no.1 favourite out of the bunch, this smells just like lemonade and tastes so yummy! Would definitely recommend this one for Summer.

Another thing I love about these is the cute packaging, I would be lying if I said this isn't what attracted me to them. They're so bright and colourful and smell amazing These definitely stand out to me in my makeup drawer. 

Have you tried Baby Lips lip balms?



No comments:

Post a Comment